- - Adult Admissions
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Tulsa Welding School's campus in Jacksonville, FL, offers training in the following programs: Professional Welder, Professional Welder with Pipefitting, Professional Welder with Ship fitting and Metal Fabrication, Electro-Mechanical Technologies, Refrigeration Technologies, and Electrical Applications. Jacksonville is Florida's largest city by population, and offers gorgeous weather with plenty to do year-round. The campus is conveniently located near Beach Blvd (Highway 90), close to Orange Park, Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beach. Orlando and Tampa are within driving distance.
Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Respect, Excellence ("I CARE")
We are currently seeking an Admissions Representative
Responsible for presenting the campus and its programs to prospective students working primarily with students who are one year out of high school and beyond in the school's local area.
- Conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations
- Utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future and current students
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first
- Help and consult with prospective students on the benefits of education
- Accurately and compliantly communicate the campus features and program information to prospective students.
- Participate in follow-up activities with enrolled students
- Forecast new students who will be in class to accurately account for classroom occupancy
- Input all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned and occasional travel required
Associate Degree or higher preferred.
Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
Minimum of 2 years of customer service
Previous recruiting experience or previous College Admissions Experience preferred.
Why should you apply?
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
401(k) employer match
2 weeks PTO- 1st yr.
**Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Interested? Apply now!