- - Training – EMT
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding position in HVAC with excellent benefits, vacation pay, and holiday pay?
Tulsa Welding School is currently seeking HVAC Instructor. In this rewarding position, you will administer lessons according to pre-developed lesson plans and lead students through practical application of lessons taught.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you will receive holiday pay and two weeks of paid time off during the year, to start.
In this Instructor role, you will:
• Maintain accurate record keeping as it applies to student attendance and grades.
• Create and maintain a safe environment at all times.
• Manage tools assigned to the classroom and issue, inspect, repair, and teach proper handling of tools.
• Maintain control of student activities and ensure compliance of school policies and rules.
• Ensure an ethical and fair testing environment during periods of testing.
• Maintain classroom equipment through evaluation, inspection, parts ordering, and repair.
• Constantly evaluate curriculum to ensure relevance and maintain a working field knowledge through continuing education.
• Conform to prescribed methods of record keeping as directed by supervisory staff.
• Communicate promptly regarding supplies, tools or other essentials for students in the classroom.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development of technical expertise and as an instructor.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of five years of HVAC experience
• Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to work individually and within a group
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Established customer service background
• Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
• Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history